Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm getting a medal!

This email made my day!  Sheridan from "Enjoy Birth" is sending me a medal because she liked my blog.
Blog or no blog, all moms really should get a medal for the sacrifices they make for their families every day.  If you are a mommy or mommy to be, I want to take this opportunity to applaud you for all your hard work and self sacrifice which most of the time goes unnoticed.  Go hug a mom today and tell her she is doing a great job.  You just might make her day too!
Thanks to Sheridan for being a great example!

Psalm 127:3
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward. 
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one's youth.
Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them...


Here is the email I received from her today!

I love how your blog supports pregnant moms and gives them information so they can make the best choices regarding their births!

I want to send you a medal, because YOU deserve one!
http://www.momsdeservemedals.com/
If you send me your snail mail address, I will get a medal out to you in the next few weeks. (I am heading out of town, but once I am back and settled I will mail out your medal!)


Thanks for all you do!
--
Sheridan mom of 3 boys.Hypnobabies Instructor.Doula


www.enjoybirth.com/blogs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment